Celebrating 25 years of Unlocking Creative Potential
In 2019, Eastside is celebrating its 25th anniversary. That’s 25 wonderful years developing the creative thinking of children and young people across London and beyond through direct participation in the arts. We estimate that 375,000 children and young people have worked with Eastside over this period.
To help us achieve success in the above campaigns Eastside is now seeking to identify 5 Eastside Angels who will act as ambassadors for Eastside’s work and help us build a new stream of unrestricted income to support the vital work that we with children and young people across London.
Eastside Angels will:
- Act as advocates for the work Eastside undertakes
- Contribute a minimum of £2,500 annually for a minimum period of three years
- Open up new networks of funders and philanthropists to support the charity’s work
- Be invited as special guests to Eastside culmination events
If you interested in becoming an Eastside Angel, or know somebody who does, please contact Matt Lane CEO / Artistic Director on email@example.com
To celebrate this historic milestone and secure the next 25 years of brilliant creative and cultural learning activity, Eastside is launching two major campaigns:
- I know I wish I will – a new national spoken word poetry programme designed to reach and benefit the lives of over 148,000 people across England including 1000 schools and 60,000 young people, artists and teachers.
- A major fundraising campaign to secure £250,000 of core funding to enable Eastside to double its impacts, grow its offer and deliver its exciting new strategy.