Celebrating 30 years of Unlocking Creative Potential
In 2024, Eastside will celebrate its 30th anniversary. That’s 30 wonderful years developing the creative thinking of children and young people across London and beyond through direct participation in the arts. We estimate that 375,000 children and young people have worked with Eastside over this period. Eastside works with young people aged 5-25 years – in the UK that’s a potential audience of 16,139,000 young people.
To help us achieve success in the above campaigns Eastside is now seeking to identify 5 Eastside Angels who will act as ambassadors for Eastside’s work and help us build a new stream of unrestricted income to support the vital work that we do with children and young people across London.
Eastside Angels will:
- Act as advocates for the work Eastside undertakes
- Contribute a minimum of £1000 annually for a minimum period of three years
- Open up new networks of funders and philanthropists to support the charity’s work
- Be invited as special guests to Eastside culmination events
- Receive a special newsletter
If you interested in becoming an Eastside Angel, or know somebody who does, please contact Matt Lane CEO / Artistic Director on firstname.lastname@example.org