Scroll down for Livestream playback.
- To join the workshop simply click play on the videos below and the recorded Livestream will begin.
- Play along using our virtual padlet whiteboard HERE when prompted by the facilitators during the workshop to share your class’ ideas. Double click anywhere on the Padlet board to add a comment – no sign in needed!
- Students must be able to move around the classroom and be allowed to work in pairs and small groups.
- This is an interactive and active workshop – please set up your classroom with the workshop stream playing at the front of the class and with the desks and chairs moved to the sides.
- Please ensure your students have pencils/pens/paper to use.
- A teacher should be active in the classroom at all times – we have several schools participating, and you will not have your camera on, so it’s your responsibility to ensure students behave appropriately and participate safely at all times.
- You may be invited to add photos to the padlet board. Please remember Padlet is a public page and only share photos of students who you have permission for.
- If you have any questions or issues joining the livestream, call us on 020 7033 2380, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Padlet link: https://padlet.com/Eastsideschools/changechampions
Watch Primary School Workshop Below:
Watch Secondary School Workshop Below: