I hope you are well and have enjoyed a happy and restful summer holiday. As we ready ourselves for the new Autumn term we are delighted to announce a brand new creative initiative available to every school across the country – Eastside Online.
This new creative subscription programme provides termly, artist-led creative livestream workshops, annual teacher networking and creative CPD events, plus 12 interactive pre-recorded creative video lessons delivering against KS2 & KS3 national curriculum outcomes for UK schools.
Not only are we proud to share details of this new digital learning subscription service, we are also proud to share that Eastside Online has appeared in the ‘Times Educational Supplement recommends’ listings. And to make things even more exciting, we are offering a third off for ‘Early Birds’ until 12th September. We need your help to ensure that your local schools are aware of this fantastic programme. So, please make sure your own school, or your childrens’ school, or your friends’ childrens’ schools (!) are all aware of this new amazing opportunity.
An early bird annual subscription of just £199 unlocks:
- Attendance at termly Livestream Workshops exploring Black History Month, World Book Day and Mental Health Awareness Week for any number of classes, to participate in an exciting live creative experience with Eastside facilitators online.
- Attendance at Eastside’s annual teacher networking event featuring expert keynote speakers and CPD in a range of creative approaches to teaching and learning.
- On-demand library of 12 ‘video workshops’ for KS2/KS3 with accompanying Lesson Plans.
- 20% discount on additional in-person or online workshop bookings.
- A teachers chat forum to discuss and share arts-based teaching ideas with other teachers.
We think that’s incredible value. All of the online workshops have been developed in collaboration with teachers and expert creative facilitators to support schools across the UK to put creativity at the heart of school life – so please make sure your local schools don’t miss out and help us spread the word.
Thanks for your continued support, and have a great September!
Matt and the Eastside Team