Enter the compETITION
We are living in challenging times in which we need YOUR VOICE to be heard. That’s why we are asking you to use spoken word poetry to tell us what you KNOW about yourself and the world around you, what you WISH was different and what you WILL do to make change.
We encourage you to use the free resources here to help you create your best work for the competition!
To enter the competition, complete the appropriate form below:
– Entrants must submit a video (or audio) of themselves/their group performing their poem AND a copy of the words
– It can be filmed on a phone and doesn’t need to be high quality as long as we can see / hear
– Entrants under 16 years old must get an adult to complete the form
– Entrants not able to submit a video for any reason, may submit an audio recording
– We cannot accept YouTube or Vimeo links
– Before entering please read our full terms and conditions
To discuss alternative, accessible methods of submission, or if you have trouble with the online form, get in touch with us on email@example.com.
Please note, all audio and video files and personal data will be securely stored on our servers and only accessed by Eastside and it’s partners in reference to this project. Please see our Privacy & Data Protection Statement for full information on how we store and process your data.