Book Launch Competition
Celebrate youth voice and win prizes.
A message of congratulations from Stephen Fry, plus a reading of three of the featured poems:
– My World is Art by Anya, Caitlin, Maleeka and Nafisa of Danegrove Primary School, London
– King of Pretend by Phoenix Hart, Peterborough
– New Beginning by Beyza, Ozi, Yusuf and Pearl of Friern barnet Secondary School, London
BUY THE BOOK
We are delighted to finally announce the launch of the souvenir book of our I know I wish I will project.
This book features all the 350+ poems chosen to feature as part of the planned 25 hour poetry marathon that was due to be held on World Poetry Day in March, but that we sadly had to cancel.
This book, a snapshot of youth voices captured in Autumn 2019, contains a diversity of voices and ages from across the nation and overseas. The work in this anthology is in turns moving, funny, charming, thoughtful, cheeky, hard-hitting, soul-searching and uplifting, but one adjective that applies to them all is heartfelt.
All profits from the book will be fed back into our creative engagement programmes for children and young people across the nation.
Buy your copy today and support giving a platform to the voices of tomorrow.
To celebrate the launch we are running a competition:
- First prize- £100 of book tokens
- Second Prize – a full day spoken word poetry workshop with one of our artists for a school of your choosing.*
- Runners up prizes – one of 5 copies of the book, signed by Stephen Fry
All you have to do to be entered is to sign up to one of our mailing lists below between now and the 31st January 2021.
We will then draw three names at random and let the winners know by the 12th February. For full terms and conditions see here.
*- this will be delivered via Zoom or in person if within London, government guidelines permitting.