SIgn up or log in
Have you already registered?
Need to register?
Celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week for Free with Eastside Online:
We’re delighted to be able to offer Eastside Online to schools for FREE this summer term, to help you cover important topics as part of Mental Health Awareness Week at a time when it has never been more important to do so.
You can now use our on-demand video workshops and livestream sessions for all primary and secondary schools to cover important mental health awareness topics such as emotional literacy and resilience for free with Eastside Online.
Sign up today using the form above and we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you may have.
Eastside Online Practical Information:
- An Eastside Online is currently free to help schools celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week! (typically costs £99 per school for the year). Schools who sign up after Monday 18th April 2022 will not be invoiced for their account as part of our free offer for Mental Health Awareness Week.
- In signing up you will need to agree to our terms and conditions.
- You will receive one login per school linked to the email address you register with, which you can share with other staff at your school.
- You login will be emailed to you within one working day of you submitting your registration form.
- Questions? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org