Eastside is working towards a future in which all young people’s creativity is valued, nurtured and celebrated
In 2024, Eastside will celebrate its 30th Anniversary. That’s 30 wonderful years developing the creative thinking of children and young people across London and beyond through direct participation in the arts. We estimate that 375,000 children and young people have worked with Eastside over this period. Eastside works with young people aged 5-25 years – in the UK that’s a potential audience of 16,139,000 young people.
To help us celebrate our 30th Anniversary, Eastside is now seeking to identify 30 Eastside Angels who will act as ambassadors for Eastside’s work and help us build a new stream of unrestricted income to support the vital work that we do with children and young people across London.
Eastside Angels will:
- Act as advocates for the work Eastside undertakes
- Contribute a minimum of £1000 annually for a proposed period of three years
- Open up new networks of funders and philanthropists to support the charity’s work
- Be invited as special guests to Eastside culmination events
- Receive a special Eastside Angels newsletter
Become an Eastside Angel
If you are interested in becoming an Eastside Angel, or know somebody who is, please get in touch.