Kickstart – Projects Assistant
Eastside is pleased to be supporting the creation of a new role as part of the government’s Kickstart scheme. The Projects Assistant role has been designed to offer support across the projects we run in administration, marketing and stakeholder relations. The role will run for 6 months from the 23rd August. You need to be on Universal Credit to apply and this position is only open to referrals from Job Centre+. If you are interested please speak to your job coach. Your application will not be considered if you do not have a referral.
Although initially on a 6 month contract as part of Kickstart, there is the potential for this to become a permanent new role in our organisation as we grow. This role will be for 32.5 hours per week at London Living Wage.
This role would suit somebody with an interest in working in culture or education and who is looking to develop their skills within a leading provider of arts educational projects. You will be a confident communicator, with a keen attention to detail, a highly organised and methodical approach and the self-motivation and resilience necessary to be leading on communications with project participants and contact development with schools, local government and other education focussed institutions. Full training will be given on all systems and programmes, you just need to have a desire and the capacity to learn.
– Download the job spec you can find here – please note you need a minimum grade of a C in GCSE English and Maths to apply.
– Download the application questions document below- you can see the questions here
– Read and consider the questions carefully and follow the instructions for creating your own personal application code
– Fill in your answers on the document – it can be edited in Google Docs, Open Document, Pages or Microsoft Word but it must be saved as .doc, .docx or a pdf for upload. Please do not add your name to the file name to help us maintain a fair and anonymous recruitment process.
– Complete the online application form with the personal details requested and upload your answer document.
If you have any questions about the role or require any assistance with the application process due to access needs or lack of digital connectivity then please email email@example.com with ‘Kickstart – Projects Assistant’ as the subject.
Please note due to the volume of expected applicants and the small size of our team we cannot enter into individual correspondence about the progress of your application or offer feedback on applicants we do not invite to interview.