Kickstart – Projects Administrator
Eastside is pleased to be supporting the creation of a new role as part of the government’s Kickstart scheme. The Projects Administator role has been designed to offer support across the projects we run in administration, marketing and stakeholder relations. The role will run for 6 months from the 5th May. You need to be on Universal Credit to apply and this position is only open to referrals from Job Centre+. If you are interested please speak to your job coach. Your application will not be considered if you do not have a referral.
We are at an exciting stage of our development as we prepare to launch an online hub of free on-demand and live digital content for teachers to use in their classrooms. This role will be central in helping drive forward engagement in these online resources for schools.
The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator, with a keen attention to detail, a highly organised and methodical approach and the self-motivation and resilience necessary to be leading on contact development with schools, local government and other education focussed institutions. This role would suit somebody with an interest in working in a cultural engagement or education sector role who is looking to develop their skills within a leading provider of arts educational projects.
– Download the job spec you can find here – please note you need a minimum grade of a C in GCSE English and Maths to apply.
**NB due to an issue with DWP referrals being delayed we will accept applications until 5pm on the 13th April and not the 12th April as in the job spec.
– Download the application questions document – you can see the questions here
– Read and consider the questions carefully and follow the instructions for creating your own personal application code
– Fill in your answers on the document – it can be edited in Google Docs, Open Document, Pages or Microsoft Word but it must be saved as .doc, .docx or a pdf for upload. Please do not add your name to the file name to help us maintain a fair and anonymous recruitment process.
– Complete the online application form with the personal details requested and upload your answer document.
If you have any questions about the role or require any assistance with the application process due to access needs or lack of digital connectivity then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Kickstart – Projects Administrator’ as the subject.
Please note due to the volume of expected applicants and the small size of our team we cannot enter into individual correspondence about the progress of your application or offer feedback on applicants we do not invite to intervi